Privacy notice – survey
OHWorks Ltd is both Data Controller and Data Processor and committed to protecting the rights of the individual, acknowledging that any personal data handled will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 (DPA) and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which came into effect on 25 May 2018.
What data will be collected
- No personal data will be collected unless you choose to provide this in the comments section of the feedback form. All feedback is anonymised and will not be traced back to the account submitting the feedback.
Why it is collected
- We collect this data in order to analyse and monitor performance and make improvements.
How it will be used
- Anonymised data to be collated to give us an overview of the performance of our contracts. If you leave personal details to be contacted, we will contact you in line with your request. We collect this data on the basis of legitimate interest, to help us provide a better service.
Lawful basis for processing (from the General Data Protection Regulations)
1. Article 6(1) (f) Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
How long your data will be held for
- Personal data held indefinitely; we can erase this on request.
How your data will be stored
- OHWorks are ISO 27001:2013 certified. Records are kept in an encrypted digital format on secure servers, which are hosted by the providers of our occupational health software systems. We monitor our third parties to ensure that they have enough security arrangements in place.
- You have the right to see any information held about you in your Occupational Health Clinical Record. The request should be made in writing and will be responded to within four weeks, without charge.
- You can also request that an amendment is attached to it if you believe any of the information held by Occupational Health is inaccurate or misleading.
- In the case of request for erasure. Note, there may be occasional overriding legal basis for which profile data is retained.
How to contact us
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org