Privacy notice – check-in system
OHWorks Ltd is both Data Controller and Data Processor and committed to protecting the rights of the individual, acknowledging that any personal data handled will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 (DPA) and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which came into effect on 25 May 2018.
What data will be collected
The following data may be collected, held and shared by Occupational Health:
- Date of birth.
- The first few letters of your surname.
Who it will be collected from
- The person entering the information into this webform e.g. Yourself. This will be compared with the information held in your profile which has been provided by your organisation.
How it will be collected
- Through this webform powered by our Occupational Health software provider.
Why it is collected
- Purposes of logging in and keeping a record of your attendance.
Lawful basis for processing (from the General Data Protection Regulations)
1. Article 6(1) (f) Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
How long your data will be held for
- Will be refreshed each day and then the attended status will be updated within your profile.
How your data will be stored
- Records are kept in an encrypted digital format on secure servers, which are hosted by the providers of our occupational health software systems.
Who your information will be shared with
- Administrator or clinician overseeing your account. The referring manager/course tutor can also view the attended status of your appointment.
- You have the right to see any information held about you in your Occupational Health Clinical Record. The request should be made in writing and will be responded to within four weeks, without charge.
- You can also request that an amendment is attached to it if you believe any of the information held by Occupational Health is inaccurate or misleading.
- In the case of request for erasure. Note, there may be occasional overriding legal basis for which profile data is retained.
How to contact us
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org