OHWorks is an equal opportunities employer, and we are always interested to hear from good candidates seeking full-time or part-time roles, whether on the clinical or administrative areas of our business.
When specific vacancies arise we will post them here so keep returning to this page to see what new openings there are. As we gain new clients, it’s likely this page will be updated frequently.
Occupational Health Advisors at Canterbury, West London and Nottingham
We can offer excellent opportunities for experienced Occupational Health Advisors to work in any of the above locations. The successful candidates must have excellent case management and report writing skills, and the ability to work autonomously.
- Managing the onsite OH departments on a day to day basis
- Clinical case management of employees advising on adjustments/restrictions where required
- Providing advice to employees on improving their health and support in returning them to work/maintaining their attendance
- Managing cases from date of referral to sustained return to work, following up with individuals as required and updating HR/line managers on the outcome of those interventions
- Undertaking Case Conferences with management as necessary
- Post-employment screening on those employees with declared disabilities
- Administering vaccines and phlebotomy
- Providing advice to managers and employees on all aspects on occupational health in healthcare
- Providing an OH influenza vaccination programme where required
- Participate in all clinical governance activities including clinical audit and training
- Participate in all aspects of SEQOHS
Immunisation Nurse s
Location: London and Kent
Salary: Up to £33,150 pro rata depending on experience
Hours per week: Part-time 15 hours per week, 2 days a week
Immunisation nurses required for occupational health roles in London and Kent. The roles would suit practice nurses or nurses keen to move into occupational health. Two days per week with potential to increase.
Essential Skills / Experience:
- Vaccination and phlebotomy experience essential
- Valid NMC registration
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Flexible and positive approach to changing workloads with a ‘can do’ attitude
To register your interest in either of the above roles, please send your CV, together with a covering letter to email@example.com.
Alternatively you can post them to:
3 Oaten Hill Place
Kent CT1 3HJ
OHWorks Ltd is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.